WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED FROM YOU?
Personal data is information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, IP address, and email address.
As a business, we collect personal data from you in a number of ways, including:
- When you Opt In to our Email List: Your name and email address.
- When you Purchase something from Our Website: Your name, email address, billing information, and payment source.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect the information above for the following purposes:
- To deliver email updates on topics, tips and tools you have opted into and expressed an interested for.
- To process a purchase you make directly from our website.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE DATA COLLECTED?
We use third party services to assist with processing your personal data, including:
- Financial transaction processors: PayPal
- Email management service: MailChimp
For purchases and financial transactions, we have access to your name, address, and email via the third-party service. But we DO NOT have access to your credit card or banking info. That is used exclusively and securely by the third-party service. For email lists, your data is held in the online database of the email management service. We periodically download the database to the local hard drive as a backup. We NEVER sell, rent, give away, or expose your data to anyone.
HOW LONG IS YOUR DATA KEPT?
We keep your personal data for different periods of time depending on the reason it was gathered.
- Opt-In Emails: Indefinitely until you unsubscribe from further email correspondence.
- Transactions: Four years for tax audit purposes.
COOKIES AND EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
We DO NOT use or collect cookies on this website.
YOUR RIGHT TO ASK FOR CORRECTIONS, ERASURE, AND EXPORT OF YOUR DATA
You have, and we uphold the following rights:
- To access the data we have about you
- To request we update any incorrect data; and
- To request we erase certain data about you
- You also have the right to ask us to restrict certain types of processing of your information and to object to how we use your data
To exercise any of these rights, please send an email to privacyATpsymphaDOTcom with your request.
7533 Kopperå, NORGE